Heavy duty industrial racking is widely used for the storage of Heavy Loaded Pallets / Corrugated Boxes for optimum utilization of Vertical height
in warehouses especially in Auto, Food, Chemical, Pharma and Engineering Sector.Features:
- Modular structure: Easy to assemble and adjust the levels.
- Maximum Utilization of Floor Space.
- Adjustable Beam Height
- Vertical as well as Horizontal Space Utilization.
- Locking pins are provided with load members from both side to Prevent fall of material.
- Coating as per requirement: Powder Coating, Special Surface Coating for Chemical Storage.
Pallet Storage Packs contains upright frame and beam assembly.
- Uprights have perforation at every 50-75 mm to facilitate quick adjustment of levels.
- A push-in beam clip prevents accidental dislodge of beam.
- Bracings, spacers, upright are usually bent. Bends provide additional strength.
- Shelving Pack ( UDL Wt. Cap.: 200 - 350 kg/level )
- Medium Duty Ranking ( UDL wt. Cap.: 200 -700 kg/level, Height -1200 to 3000 mm )
- Multi-tier Racking ( Wt. Cap.: 150-200 kg/shelf, Height - Up to 15000 mm )
- Light Duty Racking ( Wt. Cap.: 50-100 kg/shelf, Height -1200 -1500 mm )
- FIFO Racks ( Wt. Cap.: 200 - 600 kg/level )