This is a type of crane where a horizontal boom (or jib) supports a movable hoist
. This jib is fixed to a wall or to a pillar mounted in floor. The jib may swing through an arc, to give additional lateral movement, or he fixed.Advantages:
- Areal movement of Jib offers optimum Floor Space Utilization
- It takes little space and help factories make the most use of available floor space easily.
- They can he used as a primary lifting device within a facility to create highly productive work cells.
- Wall mounted (Load capacity: 250 - 5000 kg Max. Ht.: 6000 mm, Span:4000 mm )
- Pillar mounted (Load capacity: 250 - 5000 kg Max. Ht.: 6000 mm, Span:4000 mm )